Daily Archives: July 5, 2016

Robertson Heritage Walk

Starting from the Railway Station, walk down Yarranga Street and turn left into the Illawarra Highway (Hoddle Street).           1. The Old Post Office, a stone and timber building completed in 1896. Badly damaged by the

History of Robertson

Established in the 1860s, Robertson was known as “Yarrawa”, from the “Yarrawa Brush”, a generic term used by the early settlers for the local rainforest which they had set out to clear. The clearing of the dense rainforest was necessary

Updated 5th July 2016